domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

I think that I don't have a favourite movie and it's very difficult for me chose one. So, I've choosen two ahahaha. The first one it's called 25th Hour or "La última hora", directed by Spike Lee, and protagonized by Edward Norton. This movie it's about a man, who was sentenced to prison because he was a drug dealer. The all movie it's about the last night in freedom, because in the next morning he had to appear to prison. This last night was full of memories, meetings between his father and friends and show the last day of his privileges that he obtained like a trafficker, priviliges that he lost because he was denounced.
I like very much this movie because is amazing the history, the turn of the life of Monty (Edward Norton) when he had everything and then he lost all, girlfriend, friends, privileges, etc. I saw this movie 4 years ago, when a was looking for Spike Lee's movies.




The next movie that I wanna share with you it's called He Got Game or "El Juego Sagrado" and it is also directed by Spike Lee and protagonized by Denzel Washington and Ray Allen, who is a NBA star. In the movie, Jesus (Ray Allen) is a young student who have the chance to go to university thanks to a sport grant. He is a young promise of Basketball, and also is great brother, because he had to live like a brother and father since his father killed accidentally his mother and was sentenced to prison. His life will take a major turn when his father in exchange for the commutation of his sentence, try to convince him to sign a contract with the governor's favorite team.
I like this movie because i like very much the basketball, and also is a flashy history since the point of view a dramatic film, it is a broken family history, the life of the protagonist have a social pression to be someone more than his peer and help his little brother. I saw this movie many years ago, I don't remeber exactly when, but I think it was like 10 years ago aproximately, I saw it in Showbiz Channel, a cable televison channel that today doesn't exist.



7 comentarios:

Sebastian dijo...

Edward Norton is an awesome actor. He made a mean Hulk in that last movie

FE dijo...

The wo movies sonds great, I think I´ll watch them because I like the overcomming stories when they have nothing to lose.

Ruah dijo...

I am interesting in the first film that you has published, i love the main actor, i followed some his movies, but had not heard about this. Is a good recomendation for this weekend. see you

Camilo dijo...

Hey...
I think Edward Norton's movie taking place at a cable channel ... I do not remember ...



Camilo

Camilo dijo...

I think Edward Norton's movie taking place at a cable channel ... I do not remember ...


Camilo

Andrés dijo...

I think for next time you must concentrate on what the teacher required us and choose a single topic.

Jajajajja

amira dijo...

the first movie is awesome. i think that movie is in my top ten of movies.