martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

My Favorite Picture =D

Hello to everyone =D, I want to star tell you that this topic is great because I love take pictures and It is one of my hobby’s.

Well, this is a photograph of Agustín, my little son =D, He is two years old. This picture was taken by me, this year, on September 24th when Agus was looking something, maybe a bird, maybe the plants, I don't know, but I think that I pushed de shooter in the exact moment, because in the picture he doesn't like a 2 years old boy, he looks like older and that’s make think in the time, it is so fast, he grow up so fast. I love this picture, especially because it is in Black & White and give it something especial.

I love every picture that I take to my son, but, I think that this is one the best. I shall take more photos every time that I can, and I hope take better images of anything, specially my little boy.

And this is a bonus tracks of photos xD ahahahaha.

3 comentarios:

Javiera dijo...

OOOOOOOOH

long ago I do not see the "El Guaton"

You love your son!!!

see you in class

kisses

miguel dijo...

the larger the Agustin, looks a lot like you Javier

nashoween dijo...

ooo your son looks like you,
congratulations
bye