miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

My ideal holidays

Hello my dear classmates.
Today, I shall talk about my ideal holidays. My ideal holydays would be in Europe, I would like to go to this continent to see all the classics buildings, its architecture, its culture, its people, its soccer stadium and teams and obviously the Mediterranean Sea, especially the part of Greece, because I have always admired its culture. I think that Europe it’s a very interesting continent to know, and I consider that this place has a lot of places to visit, for example: it has beautiful buildings from different period of history, it also has beautiful natural places like The Mediterranean Sea, or its navigable rivers like The Rhain River or The Danube River, or other kinds or interesting rivers like The Río Tinto in Spain, which has red water derived its acid pH and its contained some metals like cooper, cadmium, manganese, etcetera.










In Chili, if I would to choose a place to go, I will choose the south of our country, specifically Torres del Paine National Park. I think that Chili has amazing landscapes and this is one of the most beautiful, so, in a near future I would love to go to this place and other places in the southern zone.

If I had to choose a place in the north of Chili, I would choose The Salt flat of Atacama and the others Sal flat that makes possible the existence of a lot of migratory birds.

See ya!



1 comentario:

Camilo dijo...

Accompany you to all the destinations you have here, above all to the great ruins .... but when you go to the stadium I'm in a bar ... I prefer that .... hahaha.

Regards Javier