jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

An ambition

My ambition requires other ambitions, because my principal idea is travel around the world. So, I have two possible options. One, get a job which let me have a business travel or to get a good job with an excellent salary to makes me pay my vacations. I would like to visit historic places, like Greece or Egypt, I also want to travel to far west like Simon, but my ambition is inspired by the history and the places which remember the past, the glory and ruin, the victory of a empire or the decadence of it. Near of our country, I would like to visit Peru, Ecuador, Argentine, Brazil or Mexico, specially the pyramids in the Yucatan peninsula. My preferences to choose a place to visit mainly reflect to be in the same place of an important event in the past and look the success of man. On the other hand I also enjoy the natural places, especially when I can photograph species of flora and wildlife, so I will to choose between history and nature. I think that I’ll chose a place depending with who will travel, because if I go with my little son It’s very difficult visit natural places, ‘cause many places have a lot of difficult access, but when he grow up we will can to go anywhere y I will show him the beauty of some places in our planet.

7 comentarios:

Camilo dijo...

Why look so far when our continent is that and much more?
I would also like to know those places ... but after doing my super trip!

miguel dijo...

Is a good ambitions travel for the world, and enjoy the life whith the salary.

Rodrigo dijo...

is a good ambition, mor if you do the travels, whit your son

nashoween dijo...

wou i like the same of you, so you have grates ambitions
bye

Cristian QS dijo...

OH! Greece!
i would like to visit that country! and learn that language as well!

The Watchman dijo...

Nice ambition. Start walking............

The Watchman dijo...

Nice ambition. Start walking .......