jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

A Good Book

If I have to chose a good book, I think that I will chose Chronicle of a Death Foretold or its original Spanish title: Crónicas de una muerte anunciada. This it’s a Gabriel García Márquez’s book and I read it when I was fifteen years old, and I read in the high school, because I had to choose a book to make a dissertation of any book. My uncle told me that was a really good book and he was sure that I will enjoy it. And He was right. The protagonist of the book it’s called Santiago Nasar and He is a man who manages an estate which He inherits from his father. After a weeding in the town, the husband called Bayardo San Román return to his new wife to her family (The Vicario’s family) because he discovered that she wasn’t virgin, and She said to her family that Santiago Nasar was the responsible of that fact. After that, the two brothers of this lady decided to revenge the honor of their family, so, they looked for Santiago for all around of the town, and everybody knew the intentions of these two brothers, but no one prevented it. Santiago known the intentions of the Vicario’s brothers when they found him in his own house and kill him in that place. Santiago was the last person of the town who realized the intentions of these brothers.

I enjoyed the narrative way of the book and its amazing history. If you wanna read a book, this one can be an excellent choice.

Gabriel García Márquez

10 comentarios:

Camilo dijo...

wow .. share the same author at least .... But your favorite book I did not like ... I saw the movie and I did not liked .... I did not understand the book and not found the magic ... Cueck ...

I see you EZETAL...

ClaudiaCamilaQ dijo...

it´s a so funny picture!!

Paz Orellana dijo...

I read that book when I was at school but I do not remember it very well

Jp dijo...

In that book he speak about the wars of the Coronel Aureliano Buendia ;) , he names the character of 100 años de soledad.

nashoween dijo...

yes Garcia Markez is a great autor, he have a good imagination.
bye

ivo dijo...

I've never read Garcia Marquez and I know that is a loss for me. I think this book could be a great choice to begin to read Garcia Marquez.

miguel dijo...

is very large and fantastic this book, Macondo dissapears in the end of book.

BYE.

María Daniela dijo...

Also I read this book at that age and I loved it. I don`t remembered it. Excellent choice

Natalia Sanchez Plaza dijo...

I read the book in the school!
Is very good...

See you!

The Watchman dijo...

I think everybody in Chile has read this book!