jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Art

The true is that I’m not a big art fan, and I don’t know a lot of pieces of art. But, when I was in the school, in history class, particularly in the class of The Renaissance I saw part of the work of Michelangelo, and I couldn’t believe that one person could do so many things in different areas of art, like sculpture, painting, architecture, and poetry. In my point of view, the most impressive work of Michelangelo is the painting of the roof of Sistine Chapel, and the painting of its wall behind the altar of the chapel. These paintings are amazing, and would enjoy watch this pieces of art by me, until that I only watch it in photographs. The paintings of the roof of the Sistine Chapel are known like the ceiling, and represents scenes from Genesis. And the painting situated in the wall behind the altar is called The Last Judgment. I like these paintings because I think that are amazing, very beautiful, leaving outside the religious connotation, because I’m atheist. And the work realized by Michelangelo was incredible, paint a entire wall with The Last Judgment and the entire roof with the ceiling, He was a incredible artist, one of the best ones in the whole history.


The first image is from The Final Judgment.
This is the creation of Adan.

And this is a painting inspired from The Creation of Adan, and is called The Creation of BART, jajajaja

4 comentarios:

nashoween dijo...

yeas i think that of Michelangelo is a very best artist, but i prefer the second painting xd.
bye

Camilo dijo...

jajajja.. Bart is cool...
Is the only one who makes contact with God ...

Rodrigo dijo...

I like more the creation of adan by bart ;)

ivo dijo...

I prefer Bart too. Is a demonstration of my low culture...or bourgeois culture!

Bye Jeivier!