jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

La Gran Capital

My favorite board game is called “La Gran Capital” or “The Big Capital”. In the game you can move around the board and this has squares which represent properties and the objective of the game is buy this properties and earn money. I don’t remember when was the first time that I played this game, but I think that a learned to play reading the instructions of the box ahahaha. I used to play this game with my cousin, her name is Noelle, and I always won because usually I cheated xD. I think I played this board game every week, I liked so much, so I try to played frequently, but the game was very long, and I think very few times I managed to finish a game, so then I began to interest other games such as video games and cards, especially the card game called UNO. When I played The Big Capital I tried always win, at times I played with several cousins ​​and everyone wanted to win, but usually I was the winner or when I was winning the rest would be withdrawn to avoid an imminent defeat. I liked this game because I could be the owner of many properties and earned my own money dominating the city.

In a near future I will to teach to play this board game to my son, I hope he like it as much as me.

1 comentario:

ivo dijo...

Javier,

I agree with you: "Gran Capital" is a very good broad game. I played it when I was child.

bye,
IVO.