jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

ten years from now!

Ten years … a lot of years … well, I don’t know, but I think I’ll be living in Santiago or maybe in other place, I would like live here, or Montevideo, I think that city is amazing to live, so quiet, so, if I would have to chose, I will chose that city to live or in a smaller one of the same country. I will practice my profession. Perhaps, I also will be studying for get a PhD in other country.

I don’t know if I will be married, but I already have a son so I think that I will wait more than ten years to have another one. Now, I want to spend the rest of my time with my actual girlfriend, I think we have a very good relationship and it will be for a long time. I hope in ten years have a excellent job, to give to my son a good education and a better quality of live that that he already have.

I hope that this world still exist in ten years, ahahaha. I also hope that we can have a better world Ignacio Ibarra should not exist, only in that moment; we can say that we live in good world.

7 comentarios:

Daniela dijo...

Hi Javier, I hope that you meet all your goals and objectives
Greetings!

Rodrigo dijo...

I believe that the PhD is the objetive of all us

Camilo dijo...

Jjajaj... now that's a dream ... is something metaphysical .... I like the idea but I'm afraid ...

The Watchman dijo...

Montevideo would be a great place to live but I think it will also change a lot in 10 years.

miguel dijo...

You have many project, About travel this is very interesting and I think that you can do every goals in your life.

GOOD LUCK.

Paz Orellana dijo...

I expect you can do everything you want, be happyyyyyy

Cristian QS dijo...

I think i should know Montevideo... but how will it be in 10 more years?